1 winning Mega Millions ticket sold in New Jersey
May 18, 2013 (WPVI) -- A Mega Millions ticket sold in New Jersey has matched all six numbers in the latest drawing and will split the estimated $190 million jackpot with the holder of another winning ticket bought in Virginia.
New Jersey Lottery officials did not immediately disclose Saturday where the winning ticket was sold. And the winner has not yet claimed their $95 million prize.
The numbers drawn Friday night were 11, 15, 35, 43 and 49. The Mega Ball number was 41.
The Mega Millions jackpot reboots to $12 million for Tuesday's drawing.
This marks the third major lottery win in New Jersey this year. Pedro Quezada of Passaic won a $338.3 million Powerball jackpot in March, while Angel Guallpa-Mayancela of Orange claimed an $65.7 million Mega Millions jackpot in January
virginia, new jersey, mega millions, lottery, local/state
- 7-alarm fire destroys homes in Sea Isle City
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark, Del.
- Captain of sunken S. Korean ferry, 2 crew arrested 37 min ago
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser
- Pedestrian struck by train in Plymouth Meeting
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Miley Cyrus still hospitalized, postpones Philly show
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- Is it time for smart watches?