1 winning Mega Millions ticket sold in New Jersey
May 18, 2013 (WPVI) -- A Mega Millions ticket sold in New Jersey has matched all six numbers in the latest drawing and will split the estimated $190 million jackpot with the holder of another winning ticket bought in Virginia.
New Jersey Lottery officials did not immediately disclose Saturday where the winning ticket was sold. And the winner has not yet claimed their $95 million prize.
The numbers drawn Friday night were 11, 15, 35, 43 and 49. The Mega Ball number was 41.
The Mega Millions jackpot reboots to $12 million for Tuesday's drawing.
This marks the third major lottery win in New Jersey this year. Pedro Quezada of Passaic won a $338.3 million Powerball jackpot in March, while Angel Guallpa-Mayancela of Orange claimed an $65.7 million Mega Millions jackpot in January
virginia, new jersey, mega millions, lottery, local/state
- Delco school on lockdown amid standoff 47 min ago
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Reward offered in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Turnpike officials: Road plowed, salted before pileup
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- 6 students hurt in Camden Co. school bus crash
- 2nd suspect sought in finger-biting attack
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police