1 winning Mega Millions ticket sold in New Jersey
May 18, 2013 (WPVI) -- A Mega Millions ticket sold in New Jersey has matched all six numbers in the latest drawing and will split the estimated $190 million jackpot with the holder of another winning ticket bought in Virginia.
New Jersey Lottery officials did not immediately disclose Saturday where the winning ticket was sold. And the winner has not yet claimed their $95 million prize.
The numbers drawn Friday night were 11, 15, 35, 43 and 49. The Mega Ball number was 41.
The Mega Millions jackpot reboots to $12 million for Tuesday's drawing.
This marks the third major lottery win in New Jersey this year. Pedro Quezada of Passaic won a $338.3 million Powerball jackpot in March, while Angel Guallpa-Mayancela of Orange claimed an $65.7 million Mega Millions jackpot in January
virginia, new jersey, mega millions, lottery, local/state
- NJ forest fire threatens homes; evacuations ordered 4 min ago
- Sunny, blustery winds today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Forest fire up to 1500 acres in Cumberland Co.
- 1 dead in shooting near Widener University
- Package prompts evacuation in Evesham
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- 3 American doctors killed in Afghanistan
- Photos: 23 wanted in Phila. insurance fraud scheme
- Family escapes burning home in Bucks Co.
- Photos: National Pretzel Day Art & Fun Facts
- School stops serving Mountain Dew before tests
- Photos: People's 'Most Beautiful' list of 2014
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos