Man shot in the head outside Chester, Pa. house
CHESTER, Pa. - May 22, 2013 (WPVI) -- A man was shot in the head Wednesday morning in Chester, Delaware County, and police are now looking for the gunman.
The shooting happened at 8:35 a.m. on the 1000 block of Hunt Terrace.
Arriving officers found a 22-year-old man in the rear of a home lying face down having suffered a gunshot wound to the head.
The victim was transported to Crozer Chester Medical Center in critical condition.
The gunman, said to be in his twenties, was seen fleeing the scene in a light blue or light grey Ford Taurus with tinted windows.
If you have any information regarding the incident you are urged to contact investigators at 610-447-8420 or 610-891-4700.
chester, delaware county, pennsylvania, shooting, local/state
- NJ forest fire threatens homes; evacuations ordered 35 min ago
- Sunny, blustery winds today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Forest fire up to 1500 acres in Cumberland Co.
- 1 dead in shooting near Widener University
- Package prompts evacuation in Evesham
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- 3 American doctors killed in Afghanistan
- Photos: 23 wanted in Phila. insurance fraud scheme
- Family escapes burning home in Bucks Co.
- Photos: National Pretzel Day Art & Fun Facts
- School stops serving Mountain Dew before tests
- Photos: People's 'Most Beautiful' list of 2014