Man shot in the head outside Chester, Pa. house
CHESTER, Pa. - May 22, 2013 (WPVI) -- A man was shot in the head Wednesday morning in Chester, Delaware County, and police are now looking for the gunman.
The shooting happened at 8:35 a.m. on the 1000 block of Hunt Terrace.
Arriving officers found a 22-year-old man in the rear of a home lying face down having suffered a gunshot wound to the head.
The victim was transported to Crozer Chester Medical Center in critical condition.
The gunman, said to be in his twenties, was seen fleeing the scene in a light blue or light grey Ford Taurus with tinted windows.
If you have any information regarding the incident you are urged to contact investigators at 610-447-8420 or 610-891-4700.
chester, delaware county, pennsylvania, shooting, local/state
- 1 dead, multiple in custody after Logan standoff
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Cat found hanging from fence in Germantown
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Fire engulfs new high-rise apartment in Calif.
- New joint replacement technique for the elbow
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Photos: Philly's unsolved missing child cases