Police search for suspect in deadly shooting in Frankford
PHILADELPHIA - June 1, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are hunting for a suspect in a deadly shooting in the Frankford section of the city Friday night.
Police say a man in his 20s was shot in the face at the corner of Penn and Arrott Streets just after 9:30 p.m.
He was rushed to the hospital where he was pronounced dead a short time later.
The incident remains under investigation.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Philadelphia Police.
shooting, homicide, frankford, philadelphia, local/state
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysian jet
- Finally, a nice weekend!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Bucks Co. mom arrested for Walmart theft
- 5 wounded and hospitalized in Trenton shooting
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian killed in Collingdale hit-and-run 1 min ago
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos