Police seek missing Philadelphia teen and her baby
PHILADELPHIA - June 4, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia Police are asking for the public's help in finding a missing teenage girl and her baby daughter.
Jerrica Laguins, 17, of the 600 block of North 35th Street, was last seen at 8:00 p.m. on Thursday, May 30th and 40th and Market Streets.
Police say she was seen boarding the subway with her 5-month-old girl.
Jerrica was last seen wearing a purple shirt, black pants, purple sandals and a pink and brown Kangol hat. She is 5'6" tall and weighs 155 pounds.
Her five month old daughter, Paris Laguins, was last seen wearing a yellow shirt with blue flowers and dark blue jeans.
Anyone with any information on the whereabouts of Jerrica or Paris is asked to contact Southwest Detective Division at 215-686-3183 or call 911.
philadelphia, missing children, missing person, local/state
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Clouds to sun, cool today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist 36 min ago
- 12 dead in Mt. Everest avalanche 55 min ago
- Hate messages sprayed on W. Amwell business 1 min ago
- Arrest warrant sought for captain of sinking ferry 21 min ago
- Driver killed in collision with taxi cab in Olney
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- Photos: Suspects in Ocean Co. child porn sweep
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Twins escape carjacker by yelling, hitting...
4 min ago