Police seek missing Philadelphia teen and her baby
PHILADELPHIA - June 4, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia Police are asking for the public's help in finding a missing teenage girl and her baby daughter.
Jerrica Laguins, 17, of the 600 block of North 35th Street, was last seen at 8:00 p.m. on Thursday, May 30th and 40th and Market Streets.
Police say she was seen boarding the subway with her 5-month-old girl.
Jerrica was last seen wearing a purple shirt, black pants, purple sandals and a pink and brown Kangol hat. She is 5'6" tall and weighs 155 pounds.
Her five month old daughter, Paris Laguins, was last seen wearing a yellow shirt with blue flowers and dark blue jeans.
Anyone with any information on the whereabouts of Jerrica or Paris is asked to contact Southwest Detective Division at 215-686-3183 or call 911.
philadelphia, missing children, missing person, local/state
- AccuWeather is Tracking More Snow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Princeton begins meningitis B vaccinations 45 min ago
- Transformer fire sparks SEPTA delays
- Video: Downed power line in Lower Merion
- Video: Katherine Scott reports on icy AM conditions
- Obama heading to South Africa
- Casino patron abducted, robbed and shot
- 1 dead, 50+ vehicles involved in Pa. Turnpike crashes
- Video: Snow-lovers sled down Art Museum steps
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Photos: Pictures from Paul Walker memorial rally