Gunfire erupts in Kensington, man shot 7 times
KENSINGTON - June 21, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a man in his 30's was shot seven times in the city's Kensington section early Friday morning.
The shooting happened around 11:15 p.m. in the 2500 block of North Howard Street.
Police believe the victim was the intended target.
He was taken to Temple University Hospital where he's listed in stable condition.
A stray bullet also damaged the windshield of a nearby parked car.
Detectives are searching for the shooter.
shooting, kensington, philadelphia, local/state
- $105,000 taken in Tacony armored car heist 12 min ago
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Suspects in Ocean Co. child porn sweep 7 min ago
- Beau Biden to run for governor in Del. 20 min ago
- 5 injured in 7 vehicle wreck on I-95 in Del.
- Police investigate serious crash in Levittown 23 min ago
- Mom to surrender after daughter, 11, shot and killed 11 min ago
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 13 min ago
- Popular chocolate maker shut down by city
- Rottweiler puppy poisoned in NJ
- Man with samurai sword arrested at New Jersey deli
- Teen urinates in Oregon drinking water supply
- Fire forces several residents from Logan...
37 min ago
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3...
13 min ago