2 firefighters hospitalized following Pine Hill, New Jersey blaze
PINE HILL, N.J. - July 15, 2013 (WPVI) -- Two firefighters were hospitalized after battling flames that tore through a family's home in Pine Hill, Camden County.
The fire was reported around 8:20 Sunday night on the unit block of East 3rd Avenue.
Upon arrival, firefighters reported heavy fire on the scene.
An Action News viewer sent in video, showing the home engulfed in flames.
Two firefighters required medical attention. One firefighter was hospitalized after suffering a minor head injury. The other firefighter was taken to the hospital for treatment of an elevated heart rate.
Other fire crews were called in to assist in bringing the blaze under control.
The residents inside the home made it out safely.
The cause for the fire is under investigation.
new jersey news, camden county news, fire, local/state
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Finally, a nice weekend!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysian jet 56 min ago
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar 2 min ago
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian ID'd in fatal Collingdale hit-and-run
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing...
56 min ago
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
2 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos