2 firefighters hospitalized following Pine Hill, New Jersey blaze
PINE HILL, N.J. - July 15, 2013 (WPVI) -- Two firefighters were hospitalized after battling flames that tore through a family's home in Pine Hill, Camden County.
The fire was reported around 8:20 Sunday night on the unit block of East 3rd Avenue.
Upon arrival, firefighters reported heavy fire on the scene.
An Action News viewer sent in video, showing the home engulfed in flames.
Two firefighters required medical attention. One firefighter was hospitalized after suffering a minor head injury. The other firefighter was taken to the hospital for treatment of an elevated heart rate.
Other fire crews were called in to assist in bringing the blaze under control.
The residents inside the home made it out safely.
The cause for the fire is under investigation.
new jersey news, camden county news, fire, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Milder Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash 13 min ago
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- 2 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton 10 min ago
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident 52 min ago
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Video: Annual Phila. Flower Show wraps up
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ