$1 million Powerball ticket sold in Langhorne
LANGHORNE, Pa. - August 5, 2013 (WPVI) -- A Powerball ticket worth $1 million was sold in Langhorne, Bucks County.
The Pennsylvania Lottery announced on Monday that the ticket was for the Saturday, August 3rd drawing.
It was sold at the 7-Eleven store at 1205 E. Lincoln Highway.
The ticket matched all five white balls, 21-24-36-42-45, but not the red Powerball 15.
Lottery officials said the winner has not yet come forward, noting that the person has one year to do so.
The Powerball jackpot grew to an estimated annuity value of $400 million, or $230.3 million cash, for the Wednesday, Aug. 7, drawing.
The odds of matching all six numbers are 1 in 175.2 million.
Powerball is played in 43 states, Washington, D.C., and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
Watch the Powerball drawing live on 6abc at 11:00 p.m.
lottery, powerball, local/state
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion 7 min ago
- Brief Surge of Mild Air 2 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Mutilated animal in Brewerytown possibly a bobcat 44 min ago
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects 22 min ago
- Cabbie allegedly locks doors in credit card dispute 48 min ago
- Police investigate 2 shootings at illegal Trenton bar 51 min ago
- Wynnewood community mourns college student's death 55 min ago
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run 30 min ago
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley 17 min ago
- Accused wedding crasher thief pleads guilty 50 min ago
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp....
7 min ago
- Brief Surge of Mild Air
2 min ago
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
22 min ago
- Cabbie allegedly locks doors in credit card...
48 min ago
More 6abc.com resources
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos