Fire destroys historic restaurant in Claymont, Delaware
CLAYMONT, Del. - August 12, 2013 (WPVI) -- Firefighters battled a multi-alarm blaze at a former restaurant in Claymont, Delaware Monday morning.
Huge flames attacked the now vacant Bourbon Street Restaurant, located on the 2600 block of Philadelphia Pike just before 5:00 a.m.
The restaurant is a historic landmark. It used to be the Coach House Restaurant, and in fact many had still referred to it as the Coach House when it changed.
So far, there are no reports of any injuries.
new castle county news, delaware news, fire, local/state
- Plane's landing gear collapses at Phila. Airport 27 min ago
- Milder this afternoon, snow possible Monday 45 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Search for missing jet expands toward Indian Ocean 53 min ago
- Drunk driving suspected in Center City crash 18 min ago
- Fire damages Flap Jacks restaurant on City Avenue 55 min ago
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- Police investigate death of toddler at Del. daycare
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Photos: Pictures of suspects in Logan murder
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies 26 min ago
- 8th body recovered after NYC explosion
- Video: Man punches boy, 8, steals his iPad
- Milder this afternoon, snow possible Monday
45 min ago
- Plane's landing gear collapses at Phila....
27 min ago
- Man mistaken for dead passes away
23 min ago
- Fire damages Flap Jacks restaurant on City...
55 min ago