Vineland crash leaves 1 dead, 1 injured
VINELAND, N.J. - August 30, 2013 (WPVI) -- New Jersey State Police are investigating an accident in Vineland, Cumberland County that left one person dead and another injured.
Police received the call shortly after 7:00 a.m. Friday for an accident along the 500 block of Sherman Avenue.
Arriving officers found two people injured after two vehicles collided at that location.
One person was later pronounced dead.
The cause of the accident has not been released.
Sherman Avenue was closed between Carmel Road and Kenyon Avenue while police conducted their investigation.
cumberland county news, new jersey news, accident, local/state
- Multi-alarm fire at NJ apartment complex 58 min ago
- Lots of sun, chilly today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of damage from Tuesday's storm
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
- Police: Pedestrian struck and killed in Bordentown, N.J.
- Driver loses control, hits parked SUV in South Philly
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- 292 missing, 4 dead in South Korea ferry disaster
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- Police: Pa. man tries to snatch baby from stroller
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Free coffee as Wawa celebrates 50th
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos