Vineland crash leaves 1 dead, 1 injured
VINELAND, N.J. - August 30, 2013 (WPVI) -- New Jersey State Police are investigating an accident in Vineland, Cumberland County that left one person dead and another injured.
Police received the call shortly after 7:00 a.m. Friday for an accident along the 500 block of Sherman Avenue.
Arriving officers found two people injured after two vehicles collided at that location.
One person was later pronounced dead.
The cause of the accident has not been released.
Sherman Avenue was closed between Carmel Road and Kenyon Avenue while police conducted their investigation.
cumberland county news, new jersey news, accident, local/state
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit, run
- Tracking St. Patty's Day Snow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance deliberate
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc.
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly
- Del. trooper charged with stalking, harassment
- Community relief for victims of Ewing Twp. explosion
- Fire forces 11 people from their homes
- Driver crashes SUV into pole in East Falls, DUI suspected
- 3 people injured in Roosevelt Boulevard crash
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies 28 min ago
- Authorities: Chris Brown arrested on warrant
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos