Lobsters should avoid this guy
HAMPTON, N.H. (AP) - September 9, 2013 (WPVI) -- James Burgess is on a roll.
He wins a weekend New Hampshire lobster roll eating contest.
The 42-year-old Connecticut man downed 14 of them in 10 minutes, to take the $650 top prize at the Hampton Beach Seafood Festival.
Burgess tells the Portsmouth Herald he has a way of getting into shape for an eating contest -- by overeating for about a month.
new hampshire, food, trending
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting 9 min ago
- Finally, a nice weekend!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysian jet
- 5 wounded and hospitalized in Trenton shooting
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian ID'd in fatal Collingdale hit-and-run 10 min ago
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
9 min ago
Press Your Luck
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos