Lobsters should avoid this guy
HAMPTON, N.H. (AP) - September 9, 2013 (WPVI) -- James Burgess is on a roll.
He wins a weekend New Hampshire lobster roll eating contest.
The 42-year-old Connecticut man downed 14 of them in 10 minutes, to take the $650 top prize at the Hampton Beach Seafood Festival.
Burgess tells the Portsmouth Herald he has a way of getting into shape for an eating contest -- by overeating for about a month.
new hampshire, food, trending
- 2 dead after truck and car collide in Mercer County 16 min ago
- Very cold today, Saturday storm 10 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Suspects tie up 71-year-old in home invasion
- Worker shocked by electrical cable in East Falls
- Bandit holds up TD Bank in Chestnut Hill
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed
- American University campus lockdown lifted
- Fake deaf interpreter crashes Mandela memorial
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Narcotic officers raid Lacey High School
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts down
- Video: Cover Story: Can Foles break jinx?
- 2 dead after truck and car collide in...
16 min ago