Police ID victim in crash involving truck, car and tractor
WINSLOW TWP., N.J. - September 10, 2013 (WPVI) -- One person is dead in a crash involving a tanker truck, a car and a farm tractor.
The crash happened around 4:30 p.m. Monday at the intersection of Route 73 and Blue Anchor Road in Winslow Township, Camden County.
Police say the truck, carrying an empty liquid nitrogen tank, hit the farm tractor that was on the side of the road.
The truck then hit a white car.
The person inside the car was pronounced dead at the scene. Police have identified the victim as 28-year-old John R. Agner of Ventnor, New Jersey.
There is no word on any charges as police continue to investigate.
new jersey news, camden county news, accident, local/state
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Easter Sunshine Sunday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Armed robbery at Target on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Elderly man struck, killed in Rhawnhurst
- Sex assault on West Chester University campus
- Missing boater in Del. River ID'd, search called off
- Crimefighters: Reward in Camden drive-thru murder
- Divers pull more bodies from South Korean ferry
- No cause yet in 7-alarm Sea Isle City fire
- Good Samaritans help nab alleged purse snatchers
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police