Police ID victim in crash involving truck, car and tractor
WINSLOW TWP., N.J. - September 10, 2013 (WPVI) -- One person is dead in a crash involving a tanker truck, a car and a farm tractor.
The crash happened around 4:30 p.m. Monday at the intersection of Route 73 and Blue Anchor Road in Winslow Township, Camden County.
Police say the truck, carrying an empty liquid nitrogen tank, hit the farm tractor that was on the side of the road.
The truck then hit a white car.
The person inside the car was pronounced dead at the scene. Police have identified the victim as 28-year-old John R. Agner of Ventnor, New Jersey.
There is no word on any charges as police continue to investigate.
new jersey news, camden county news, accident, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Sunny and chilly
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mutilated animal found in North Philadelphia 13 min ago
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90 40 min ago
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door 34 min ago
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge 32 min ago
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera 52 min ago
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
- Man, 22, dies after shooting in Chester
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Vietnam says it may have found missing...
34 min ago