Teen killed, shot at 13 times in Brewerytown
BREWERYTOWN - September 18, 2013 (WPVI) -- A teenager is dead after being shot at 13 times in the Brewerytown section of Philadelphia Wednesday night, police said.
Most of those 13 bullets struck the 18-year-old victim at point-blank range.
The shooting happened around 9:00 p.m. along the 1300 block of North Dover Street.
Homicide detectives do not have a motive yet nor a suspect.
philadelphia news, brewerytown news, shooting, local/state
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 29 min ago
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today 26 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Fire forces several residents from Logan apartments
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Rottweiler puppy poisoned in NJ 33 min ago
- Lehigh University suspends frat in vandalism case
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; hundreds still missing
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
- Video: Rare fish found off Delaware River
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today
26 min ago
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3...
29 min ago
- Pranksters fake kidnapping of little boy
24 min ago