Teen killed, shot at 13 times in Brewerytown
BREWERYTOWN - September 18, 2013 (WPVI) -- A teenager is dead after being shot at 13 times in the Brewerytown section of Philadelphia Wednesday night, police said.
Most of those 13 bullets struck the 18-year-old victim at point-blank range.
The shooting happened around 9:00 p.m. along the 1300 block of North Dover Street.
Homicide detectives do not have a motive yet nor a suspect.
philadelphia news, brewerytown news, shooting, local/state
- Apartments evacuated in Bucks Co. hazmat investigation 10 min ago
- Sunny and Cooler!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- SEPTA trolley collides with taxi in West Philadelphia 3 min ago
- Man gets pinned under van in Logan crash
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino 23 min ago
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ