NJ Trooper involved in crash on Route 42
GLOUCESTER TWP., N.J. - October 7, 2013 (WPVI) -- New Jersey State Police are investigating an accident involving one of their troopers.
The four car crash occurred around 6:30 a.m. Monday on the northbound lanes of Route 42 in Gloucester Township.
Police say one person suffered a minor injury.
The trooper was not harmed.
new jersey news, accident, local/state
- Plane's landing gear collapses at Phila. Airport
- After a Cold Night, Temps Rebound
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Police investigate death of toddler at Del. daycare
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Police: Coatesville man died before fire began
- NJ charges 4 with false Sandy aid applications
- Missing plane sent signals to satellite for hours
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- 8th body recovered after NYC explosion
- Philadelphia Zoo welcomes 2 new tiger cubs