Joliet West teacher arrested in prostitution sting
October 18, 2013 (JOLIET, Ill.) -- A Joliet West High School teacher has been arrested in Romeoville on a charge of solicitation.
Joliet Township High School officials say they were notified of the Sept. 24 arrest of Kevin Boles, 40, Wednesday. School officials say Boles has been placed on administrative leave.
The high school website lists Boles as an English and drama teacher who directs the fall play and serves as assistant coach of the speech team. Boles teaches sophomore honors English, Drama 1 and Drama 2 and earned a bachelors in English and a masters in special education from Lewis University, the site says.
The Joliet Herald reports that Boles, who's been with the school district for 15 years, was arrested Sept. 24 in Romeoville with four other men amid a sting operation on Lakeview Drive.
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance deliberate
- Breezy And Mild!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly
- Fire forces 11 people from their homes 10 min ago
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- Moving day for Oak Lane Garden residents
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- 1 critical after being shot multiple times in Wilmington
- 100 plus weight loss journey to healthy living
- Boyd Theatre to be demolished, rebuilt
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police