ATM robbery in Olney caught on camera
OLNEY - October 30, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia Police are hoping the public can help them identify two men wanted in a robbery at an ATM in the city's Olney section.
It was 5:17 a.m. on October 26th when cameras captured two men approach a woman using an ATM machine at 201 Clarkson Street.
The men placed a handgun to the woman's back and instructed her to keep using the machine. The victim, however, became scared and dropped her wallet, keys and credit card on the ground.
The suspects grabbed the dropped items and fled on foot east on Clarkson Street.
The first suspect is described as a black male, early to mid-20's, standing 5'9"-5'10", light complexion, wearing a gray hooded jacket, blue jeans and brown Timberland boots.
The second suspect is described as a black male, early to mid-20's, thin build, clean shaven, wearing a dark colored hooded sweatshirt, dark colored pants with a white vertical stripe on each leg and black/white sneakers.
Anyone with information is urged to contact Philadelphia Police at 215-686-TIPS (8477), text a tip to PPD TIP (773847) or through PhillyPolice.com.
olney news, philadelphia news, robbery, local/state
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Brief Surge of Mild Air 56 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Gas leak, evacuations reported in Frankford 50 min ago
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Partial house collapse in Strawberry Mansion
- 2 injured in NJ Turnpike crash in Mt. Laurel
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- Brief Surge of Mild Air
56 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos