Teen drowns at Burlington County Special Services School
WESTAMPTON, N.J. - November 1, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating the drowning death of a boy at the Burlington County Special Services School in Westampton, New Jersey.
According to police, the drowning happened just before 1:00 p.m. during an aquatics class.
The 17-year-old student has not yet been identified.
The preliminary investigation indicates that the drowning was accidental but the investigation is ongoing.
burlington county news, new jersey news, school, drowning, local/state
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Frost Advisory Overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Water main break cancels Cheyney U. classes
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Crescentville shooting
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Tour bus catches fire in Galloway Twp.
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Rangers top Flyers in playoff opener 4-1