Search continues for missing Lower Macungie woman
LOWER MACUNGIE TWP., Pa. - December 2, 2013 (WPVI) -- The search continues for a Lehigh County woman who has been missing for more than a week.
Holly Grim, 41, left her home in Lower Macungie Township between 6:30 a.m. and 7:00 a.m. on Friday, November 22nd.
She hasn't been heard from since.
Her family members wonder if she was taken against her will, telling WFMZ-TV that Grim's cigarettes were left behind, her glasses were on the floor and her back door was left open.
Furthermore, they said, she would not leave without contacting her 16-year-old son.
Her mother, Jeanette Grim, said the holidays are on hold until Holly comes home.
"Thursday was just another day by the phone. We'll be thankful when she comes home," Jeanette Grim said.
Grim is described as a white female, approximately 5'3" tall, weighing about 100 pounds. She has brown hair and brown eyes. If you have any information please call the State Police at (610) 706-0613.
pennsylvania news, lehigh county news, missing person, local/state
- AccuWeather: Easter to be comfortable, breezy 16 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Sign up for Facebook Flash
- Man shot, killed in Gloucester Twp. apartment
- Girl hospitalized after near-drowning in Philly hotel
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Missing boater in Del. River ID'd, search called off
- Armed robbery at Target on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Pedestrian struck, killed by truck in Rhawnhurst
- Sex assault on West Chester University campus 1 min ago
- Stabbing at Hamilton Mall in Mays Landing
- Good Samaritans help nab alleged purse snatchers
- Lumberton brush fire considered 'suspicious'
- AccuWeather: Easter to be comfortable, breezy
16 min ago