Tollefson ordered to pay $3,300 to Super Bowl scam victims
ORELAND, Pa. - January 10, 2014 (WPVI) -- A Montgomery County judge has ordered former TV sportscaster Don Tollefson to reimburse one of his many alleged victims, specifically a couple who did not receive promised plane tickets to last year's Super Bowl.
The judge ordered Tollefson to give the Allentown couple $3,300 after Tollefson failed to show up for a hearing on Thursday.
The judgment is not the end of Tollefson's problems.
Bucks County prosecutors are reportedly getting ready to charge him with fraud in connection with 100 other people who have had similar claims against Tollefson of more than $200,000.
montgomery county news, bucks county news, pennsylvania news, fraud, super bowl, local/state
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- Break dancers spark controversy on SEPTA trains 35 min ago
- 1 critical after being shot multiple times in Wilmington 55 min ago
- 100 plus weight loss journey to healthy living
- Pit bull found shot in NJ continues to recover
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Break dancers spark controversy on SEPTA...
35 min ago