Tollefson ordered to pay $3,300 to Super Bowl scam victims
ORELAND, Pa. - January 10, 2014 (WPVI) -- A Montgomery County judge has ordered former TV sportscaster Don Tollefson to reimburse one of his many alleged victims, specifically a couple who did not receive promised plane tickets to last year's Super Bowl.
The judge ordered Tollefson to give the Allentown couple $3,300 after Tollefson failed to show up for a hearing on Thursday.
The judgment is not the end of Tollefson's problems.
Bucks County prosecutors are reportedly getting ready to charge him with fraud in connection with 100 other people who have had similar claims against Tollefson of more than $200,000.
montgomery county news, bucks county news, pennsylvania news, fraud, super bowl, local/state
- Photos: 24 wanted in Phila. insurance fraud scheme 50 min ago
- Mostly sunny, very windy today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Pizza deliveryman ID'd in police shooting 8 min ago
- Eye doc grew pot in Delco home, police say 3 min ago
- Police ID man found dead in Centreville driveway
- Fmr. Devon Prep teacher faces child porn charges
- Woman charged in NJ man's overdose death 50 min ago
- 3rd lottery jackpot hits at Atlantic Co. truck stop
- New 'object of interest' in missing jet hunt
- Restaurant plans new statue of Joe Paterno
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- What would you ask Mayor Nutter?
- Eye doc grew pot in Delco home, police say
3 min ago
- Pizza deliveryman ID'd in police shooting
8 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos