East Bay News
Tibetan spiritual leader Dalai Lama to visit Bay Area in February
Tickets will go on sale starting Saturday to see the Dalai Lama when he returns to the Bay Area in February.
The Tibetan spiritual leader will speak at Berkeley High School on February 23 on how to achieve happiness as part of his latest North American tour.
Tickets will be on sale Saturday and Sunday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The tickets cost $50 and are being sold by the Tibet Association of Northern California in Richmond, which is located at 5200 Huntington Avenue. You can also call 510-666-1355 for information on ticket sales.
berkeley, santa clara, dalai lama, east bay news
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect 11 min ago
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Oil slick, debris not from missing Malaysia jet
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- Are store credit cards worth the discount?
- Video: Skydiver's 'chute gets tangled in plane 15 min ago
- Photos: Kevin Grow joins Harlem Globetrotters
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
10 min ago
- Skydiver's 'chute gets tangled in plane
15 min ago