Water main break floods streets in West Philadelphia
WEST PHILADELPHIA - January 27, 2014 (WPVI) -- Water department crews were called to the scene of a 20-inch water main break in West Philadelphia.
The report came in just before 4:00 p.m. Monday at the intersection of 63rd Street and Lansdowne Avenue.
Crews arrived to find water flowing all over the street.
Water department crews worked to clear up the mud and water on the roads.
Officials say the break did not affect any residential customers
No word yet on the cause.
philadelphia news, west philadelphia news, water main break, local/state
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Reward offered in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Turnpike officials: Road plowed, salted before pileup
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- 6 students hurt in Camden Co. school bus crash
- 2nd suspect sought in finger-biting attack
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures