Water main break floods streets in West Philadelphia
WEST PHILADELPHIA - January 27, 2014 (WPVI) -- Water department crews were called to the scene of a 20-inch water main break in West Philadelphia.
The report came in just before 4:00 p.m. Monday at the intersection of 63rd Street and Lansdowne Avenue.
Crews arrived to find water flowing all over the street.
Water department crews worked to clear up the mud and water on the roads.
Officials say the break did not affect any residential customers
No word yet on the cause.
philadelphia news, west philadelphia news, water main break, local/state
- Skydiver injured in Washington Twp. accident
- 70s Return This Week
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- $30K possibly stolen in Target armed robbery
- Person of interest ID'd in Collingdale hit-and-run
- 4 injured in Route 295 crash
- Camden teen reported missing
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Oscar Mayer hot dogs recalled due to misbranding 40 min ago
- Flyers rally to beat Rangers 4-2, even series
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!