NY man bites brother's ear off during Super Bowl party, police say
ROCHESTER, N.Y. (AP) - February 4, 2014 (WPVI) -- Authorities say a Rochester man bit off part of his brother's ear after they began fighting during a Super Bowl party.
The Democrat and Chronicle of Rochester reports that police say 27-year-old Sean Fallon-Nebbia was hosting the party Sunday at his apartment.
A roommate told police the brothers had been drinking before they started roughhousing after the game, and the tussle turned violent.
Police say Fallon-Nebbia bit off part of 26-year-old Frank Fallon-Nebbia's right ear and punched him several times in the face, knocking him out.
The younger brother was treated at a Rochester hospital.
The older brother is being held in Monroe County Jail on $15,000 bail after pleading not guilty Monday to first-degree assault, a felony. It couldn't immediately be determined if he has a lawyer.
new york, national/world
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect 46 min ago
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Oil slick, debris not from missing Malaysia jet
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Court won't hear dispute over 'boobies' bracelets 19 min ago
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Are store credit cards worth the discount?
- Video: Skydiver's 'chute gets tangled in plane 50 min ago
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
46 min ago
- Skydiver's 'chute gets tangled in plane
50 min ago