The Science Behind Your Smile
Monica Malpass chats with Dr. Cathy Greenberg, a Philadelphia native and co-author of the book "What Happy Women Know."
Have Dr. Cathy Greenberg and co-author Dr. Dan Baker found the formula that makes women happy?
This is the latest in a series about the scientific impact of happiness...how to be happy, what being happy will physically, emotionally and financially do for you.
It profiles dozens of professional and stay-at-home-moms about what makes them happy, what their roadblocks to happiness are, and how to start being happier.
It's a combination of Vincent Price's age-old tome THE POWER OF POSITIVE THINKING, with a distinctly female spin.
The book is light-reading, perfect for the beach or a gift.
It encourages women to find their strengths, their joys, their psoitives...but also to identify their negative energy and what "drains" their time and efforts. Then it tells how to put those negatives aside.
(Copyright 2007 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
- Driver ID'd, charged in fatal crash in Lawrence, N.J. 9 min ago
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges
- Interpreter at Mandela event: I was hallucinating
- On video: serial smash-and-grab burglar in action
- DA: Woman stole $81K from Montco church
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Police: Freshman dies after frat ritual in Poconos
- Narcotic officers raid Lacey High School
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed
- Photos: 60 photos of Golden Globe nominees 41 min ago
- Driver ID'd, charged in fatal crash in...
9 min ago