The Science Behind Your Smile
Monica Malpass chats with Dr. Cathy Greenberg, a Philadelphia native and co-author of the book "What Happy Women Know."
Have Dr. Cathy Greenberg and co-author Dr. Dan Baker found the formula that makes women happy?
This is the latest in a series about the scientific impact of happiness...how to be happy, what being happy will physically, emotionally and financially do for you.
It profiles dozens of professional and stay-at-home-moms about what makes them happy, what their roadblocks to happiness are, and how to start being happier.
It's a combination of Vincent Price's age-old tome THE POWER OF POSITIVE THINKING, with a distinctly female spin.
The book is light-reading, perfect for the beach or a gift.
It encourages women to find their strengths, their joys, their psoitives...but also to identify their negative energy and what "drains" their time and efforts. Then it tells how to put those negatives aside.
(Copyright 2007 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
- Hofstra student killed by police during break-in 30 min ago
- Woman faces DUI charges after NE Phila. crash
- Water main break forces evacuation of Fishtown bar 22 min ago
- Bicyclist struck in Kensington DUI crash
- Former Philadelphia hero cop faces rape charges
- Probe into Conn. train crash giving way to cleanup
- Philly to Newark flight forced to make belly landing
- Up to 60 injured after car drives into Va. parade
- American Cancer Society celebrates 100 years
- OTRC: Billboard Music Awards 2013 nominees list
- Water main break forces evacuation of...
22 min ago