The Science Behind Your Smile
Monica Malpass chats with Dr. Cathy Greenberg, a Philadelphia native and co-author of the book "What Happy Women Know."
Have Dr. Cathy Greenberg and co-author Dr. Dan Baker found the formula that makes women happy?
This is the latest in a series about the scientific impact of happiness...how to be happy, what being happy will physically, emotionally and financially do for you.
It profiles dozens of professional and stay-at-home-moms about what makes them happy, what their roadblocks to happiness are, and how to start being happier.
It's a combination of Vincent Price's age-old tome THE POWER OF POSITIVE THINKING, with a distinctly female spin.
The book is light-reading, perfect for the beach or a gift.
It encourages women to find their strengths, their joys, their psoitives...but also to identify their negative energy and what "drains" their time and efforts. Then it tells how to put those negatives aside.
(Copyright 2007 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
- Missing Philadelphia couple found safe
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett to announce Vatican trip
- Police identify mystery hit-and-run victim
- Officers drive into hail of gunfire in N. Phila.
- Shots fired into a Philadelphia firehouse
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Police: Gloucester Co. woman's death a homicide
- Video: Secret Oreo cookie recipe sold to China
- Photos: Wedding of cop, teacher at Flower Show
- Video: Obama misspells "R-E-S-P-E-C-T" in Aretha... 21 min ago
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain
39 min ago