Saving With 6abc
Saving with 6abc: Rent Accessories - 6at4
AUGUST 24, 2011 (WPVI) -- Okay, ladies, I know we all love our designer handbags and jewelry.
But let's face it: these things can get really expensive. But there IS a way you can rent items like this and save a lot of money.
Using Bag, Borrow or Steal you can rent all kinds of designer handbags for the week, month, or season. Rental prices start as low as $13 per week for non-members. You'll find Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Judith Leiber, and more.
Renting might come in especially handy if you need a fancy evening bag just for one night. A cute Kate Spade will cost you $17 for the week if you pay to become a member of the website.
And if you end up wanting to buy something you rent, you can do that. And you might be able to use your rental equity! Bag Borrow or Steal also rents high-end jewelry, watches, and sunglasses.
Don't see what you're looking for there? You can also try BlingYourself. Say you are interested in the necklace Gisele Bundchen wore for an InStyle Magazine shoot. Using BlingYourself you can have the same one for $30 for five days.
money saving, fashion, saving with 6abc, nydia han
Also SeeStory:Coupon codes: Check here before you checkout
More:Get the Latest Saving with 6abc Tips of the Day
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Woman arrested in fatal North Philly stabbing 36 min ago
- Officer shoots, kills Lancaster County man
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Police investigate tire slashings in South Philadelphia
- 3 rescued after car plunges into Delaware pond
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ