'Made in America' tickets go on sale today
PHILADELPHIA - May 23, 2012 (WPVI) -- Tickets go on sale Wednesday for the Budweiser Made in America music festival, to be held on Labor Day weekend in Philadelphia.
The purchase of a ticket for $99 will allow concert-goers to see the list of all 30 acts that will perform.
Ticket sales begin at 10:00 a.m.
The artists previously announced were: Jay-Z, Pearl Jam, Skrillex, Miike Snow, Afrojack, Calvin Harris, Odd Future, D'Angelo, Maybach Music (feat. Rick Ross, Wale, Meek Mill), Passion Pit, Santigold, Dirty Projectors, X, Janelle Monae, Prince Royce, Rita Ora, Savoy (DJ set), The Knocks.
Last Monday, the 14-time Grammy Award winner announced he is going to curate and headline the multi-day music festival on the Ben Franklin Parkway this Labor Day weekend.
The two-day event will be stretched across three stages on the Benjamin Franklin Parkway in Philadelphia's Fairmount Park on Saturday, September 1, and Sunday, September 2.
Budweiser and Live Nation are producing the performances, and an undetermined amount of money will go to the United Way of Greater Philadelphia and Southern New Jersey.
jay z, philadelphia, local/state
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Photos: Maps of Monday's expected snow
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- Moving day for Oak Lane Garden residents
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- 1 critical after being shot multiple times in Wilmington
- 100 plus weight loss journey to healthy living
- Boyd Theatre to be demolished, rebuilt
- Phila. Police search for suspect in Rite Aid robbery
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police