Mr. Food: Mom's Tuna Noodle Casserole
January 22, 2012 (WPVI) -- Nothing reminds you of home more than a hot bowl of casserole on a cold evening. Mr. Food has a quick and easy recipe that will remind you of mom's good home cooking!
Cooking Time: 45 min
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
2. Prepare noodles according to package directions; drain.
3. In a large bowl, combine soup and milk; mix well. Add noodles, tuna, peas, and pepper. Pour mixture into prepared baking dish then top evenly with French-fried onions.
4. Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until bubbly and heated through. Serve immediately.
mr. food, food, action news
- Multi-vehicle crash closes EB Pa. Turnpike 1 min ago
- Temps Soar
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West Philly
- Car plunges into lake in Vineland, victims ID'd 43 min ago
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Photos: Pictures of the Pa. Turnpike crash 1 min ago
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Temps Soar