Mr. Food: Fast Amaretto Shrimp
June 10, 2012 (WPVI) -- Seafood lovers pay attention - I have a great recipe that adds a little kick to your ordinary shrimp dish.
Cooking Time: 10 min
1. In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add amaretto, almonds, sugar, cinnamon, and cayenne pepper and stir until sugar dissolves.
2. Add shrimp and cook 3 to 5 minutes, just until pink. Serve immediately.
mr. food, food, mr. food
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Warmer Weekend 43 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- SEPTA spreads holiday cheer with toy drive
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Fmr. Montco GOP chairman to stand trial for rape 45 min ago
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle crash
- Dealer charged with selling Sandy damaged cars 29 min ago
- Bishop McDevitt HS student robbed at gunpoint
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Gov. Christie signs immigrant tuition bill
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport 37 min ago
- Warmer Weekend
43 min ago