Law School Dean Fails Bar Exam
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) - Jan. 20, 2006 -- Kathleen Sullivan may have been dean of the prestigious Stanford Law School, but she flunked the test many of her former students have passed, the State Bar exam.
The California Supreme Court has removed Sullivan from a biotech company's legal team in a $500 million-dollar licensing dispute.
It seems last year Sullivan failed the state's three-day test to become licensed to practice law in California. But Sullivan is licensed in New York and Massachusetts. She has also argued four cases before the U-S Supreme Court.
- Faith-healing couple held without bail
- Police: Woman who hit teen was DUI, reading text
- Deadly crash on I-295 in Mercer County, N.J.
- Tractor trailer crash jams traffic in Chesco
- Sex offender arrested in Del. child porn bust
- Jersey shore reopens for 1st post-Sandy summer
- Philadelphia man sentenced in shaken baby death
- 4 men sought in West Philadelphia armed robbery 27 min ago
- Wash. I-5 bridge collapse caused by oversize load
- Healthcheck: Dealing with poison ivy