A day you'll love or hate
IRVING, Texas (AP) - January 14, 2010 -- Texas Stadium won't be riding off into the sunset.
But it will be disappearing in a cloud of dust. April 11 will be a day Dallas Cowboys haters -- love.
That's when Texas Stadium will be imploded.
The team moved to the new Cowboys Stadium this season.
The old stadium had been home to the Cowboys for 37 years.
Local officials say there's great interest in the big blast.
There will be public viewing areas and camera installations for those who can't make it in person.
dallas cowboys, dallas, texas, bizarre bazaar
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Sunny and chilly
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mutilated animal found in North Philadelphia 20 min ago
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Man, 22, dies after shooting in Chester
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- SEPTA trolley collides with taxi in West Philadelphia
- Man gets pinned under van in Logan crash
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ