A day you'll love or hate
IRVING, Texas (AP) - January 14, 2010 -- Texas Stadium won't be riding off into the sunset.
But it will be disappearing in a cloud of dust. April 11 will be a day Dallas Cowboys haters -- love.
That's when Texas Stadium will be imploded.
The team moved to the new Cowboys Stadium this season.
The old stadium had been home to the Cowboys for 37 years.
Local officials say there's great interest in the big blast.
There will be public viewing areas and camera installations for those who can't make it in person.
dallas cowboys, dallas, texas, bizarre bazaar
- Montco DA: Drug ring targeted schools; 8 arrested 2 min ago
- Sunny today, more clouds tomorrow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Package prompts evac at Del. National Guard base 11 min ago
- Skydiver in fatal South Jersey accident ID'd
- Photos: Pictures from NJ skydiving accident
- Woman's body found in Pa. excavation storage site
- Medical chopper called to crash on Route 55
- Jogger helps rescue man from Schuylkill River
- American Meb Keflezighi wins Boston Marathon 2 min ago
- Surveillance expected from Target heist
- Teen stowaway survives flight in landing gear
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!