Trading is just as bad as selling
CHICO, Calif. (AP) - January 18, 2010 -- Selling pot isn't what got Joel Kelly Castle in trouble with the law.
Police charge Castle wanted a trade for pot.
He owns the Butte County, Calif. medical pot club that sells medicinal marijuana.
Officers in Chico accuse Castle of offering to trade two ounces of weed for an item offered for sale on Craigslist.
Police say they received a complaint from the person who posted that online ad.
Officers posing as the seller busted Castle at a motel.
drugs, medical marijuana, police, california, bizarre bazaar
- Numbers drawn for $636M Mega Millions jackpot
- Overnight Snow Showers South
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Phila. attorney Charles Peruto, Sr. dies
- Dramatic video released of violent 7-Eleven robbery
- Coach charged with sexually assaulting 4 more victims
- Woman found murdered in Bethlehem
- 91-year-old man stabbed, robbed in Egg Harbor
- Harvard student charged in campus bomb hoax
- Kevin Hart on stolen computers: I'll be back
- Gunman kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- NASA orders urgent spacewalk repairs at station