Trading is just as bad as selling
CHICO, Calif. (AP) - January 18, 2010 -- Selling pot isn't what got Joel Kelly Castle in trouble with the law.
Police charge Castle wanted a trade for pot.
He owns the Butte County, Calif. medical pot club that sells medicinal marijuana.
Officers in Chico accuse Castle of offering to trade two ounces of weed for an item offered for sale on Craigslist.
Police say they received a complaint from the person who posted that online ad.
Officers posing as the seller busted Castle at a motel.
drugs, medical marijuana, police, california, bizarre bazaar
- Deadly crash on I-295 in Mercer County, N.J. 54 min ago
- Lots of clouds, damp and cool today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Tractor trailer crash jams traffic in Chesco
- Faith-healing couple held without bail
- Sex offender arrested in Del. child porn bust
- Police: Woman who hit teen was DUI, reading text 3 min ago
- Jersey shore reopens for 1st post-Sandy summer
- Video: Time lapse of Seaside Heights boardwalk...
- Wash. I-5 bridge collapse caused by oversize load
- AC casino manager charged with promoting prostitution
- Missing Skippack student found in North Carolina
- NJ: Caramel-colored rubbing alcohol sold as scotch