Pregnant olympians run in the family
VANCOUVER, British Columbia (AP) - February 16, 2010 -- Curling while in a family way runs in Kristie Moore's family.
The alternate on the Canadian Olympic curling team is five and a-half months pregnant.
Her mother was a curler too and was on the ice while pregnant with both Moore and her older brother, Chad.
She even played until a week before Chad was born.
Yesterday, Moore was taking her turns throwing stones with the rest of the Canadian team during practice.
She says she's feeling great.
Moore doesn't know if she'll have a boy or girl.
She just says she hopes it's a curler.
winter olympics, canada, vancouver, bizarre bazaar
- Police: Man targeted in hit-and-run crash 14 min ago
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark, Del.
- Captain of sunken S. Korean ferry, 2 crew arrested
- Search teams recover body of 13th Sherpa
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart 40 min ago
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser
- Pedestrian struck by train in Plymouth Meeting
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom