Sweet success for arrests on Valentine's Day
BALTIMORE (AP) - February 16, 2010 -- A Valentine's Day sting is a sweet success for deputies in Maryland.
Deputies posed as workers for "Keystone Candigrams" as they served warrants.
The Anne Arundel County sheriff's office reports making 15 busts.
Authorities contacted suspects to set up a time for a "gift" delivery on Sunday.
Deputies showed up with candy boxes decorated with handcuffs and the scales of justice.
maryland, valentine's day, police, bizarre bazaar
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
- Temps soar above normal 33 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Pedestrian struck and killed in Mercer County
- Kutztown coach accused of covering up teen's rape
- Man struck by SEPTA bus in Wynnefield Heights
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- Police: Threat to father used in phone scam
- Burglary suspect nabbed by quick-thinking neighbor
- Suspect in killing of fmr. Marine surrenders
- Newtown 911 dispatcher urged callers to take cover
- Researchers: 'Fit and Fat' a myth
- Walker autopsy complete; 'Fast & Furious 7' halted
- Temps soar above normal
33 min ago