Police: Pa. man rides on car only in underwear
UNIONTOWN, Pa. (AP) - February 19, 2010 -- Police expect to file charges against a 57-year-old man who was wearing only underwear in frigid temperatures when he hopped on the hood of his girlfriend's moving car during an argument.
Police in Uniontown have yet to identify the man or his 28-year-old girlfriend, saying they'll release the names once they sort out what charges to file.
Police were called about 3:20 a.m. Thursday by someone reporting a man riding on the hood of a car, screaming at the woman driving it.
The woman had a bruise under her left eye and police say they found drug paraphernalia in the car.
Uniontown is about 40 miles south of Pittsburgh. The region has been hit by heavy snows and overnight temperatures were in the teens on Thursday.
Information from: Herald-Standard, http://www.heraldstandard.com/
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard
- Finally, a nice weekend! 6 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian killed in Collingdale hit-and-run 11 min ago
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Bucks Co. DA announces heroin crackdown 13 min ago
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Finally, a nice weekend!
6 min ago
- Pedestrian killed in Collingdale hit-and-run
11 min ago
Press Your Luck
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos