Something new for travelers to do
CHANTILLY, Va. (AP) - February 22, 2010 -- Grabbing a bite to eat, or picking up a magazine aren't the only options for passengers waiting for a flight at a Washington-area airport.
Now, travelers can get a swine flu shot while they wait.
State and local health officials are giving free H1N1 vaccinations at Dulles International Airport in northern Virginia.
Officials say about 200 people a day are getting the shots.
virginia, swine flu - h1n1, travel, bizarre bazaar
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 34 min ago
- Freeze Warning overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Trash truck overturns on Rt. 130 in Pennsauken 18 min ago
- Kensington chocolate factory shut down by City
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed 59 min ago
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man 43 min ago
- Burlco man charged in brother's hit-and-run death
- Boy dies after Mayfair drowning incident 59 min ago
- Suspects sought for shooting into home 32 min ago
- Search for missing teenager in Camden
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead 6 min ago
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA
- Suspects sought for shooting into home
32 min ago
- Saving with 6abc: Shopping seasonally
54 min ago
Press Your Luck
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos