Something new for travelers to do
CHANTILLY, Va. (AP) - February 22, 2010 -- Grabbing a bite to eat, or picking up a magazine aren't the only options for passengers waiting for a flight at a Washington-area airport.
Now, travelers can get a swine flu shot while they wait.
State and local health officials are giving free H1N1 vaccinations at Dulles International Airport in northern Virginia.
Officials say about 200 people a day are getting the shots.
virginia, swine flu - h1n1, travel, bizarre bazaar
- Large explosion, fire reported in East Harlem 4 min ago
- AccuWeather: Thunderstorms possible today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Screaming man attacks police station, cars
- Homes evacuated in Tacony for gas leak 27 min ago
- Photos: Pictures of smashed police car, station...
- Sandusky's wife: Victims manipulated over money 4 min ago
- Standoff leaves 1 dead, several in custody
- 2 men shot inside Feltonville bar
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death