Accidental 911 call
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (AP) - February 25, 2010 -- Someone called the cops on a couple of Florida teenage girls breaking into cars.
That someone happens to be one of the teens herself.
Police in Daytona Beach report one of the girls accidentally called 911 from a cell phone.
Dispatchers listened as the girls talked about busting into cars near a night club.
Officers responded in an unmarked car.
Police report arresting a 13-year-old who tried run and her 19-year-old friend.
florida, 9-1-1 call, automobiles, police, bizarre bazaar
- More Snow on the Way
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Winter storm forecast maps
- 2 arrested for violent Center City attack
- Thief steals $17K from Philadelphia charter school
- 2 PSU students charged with ethnic intimidation 41 min ago
- Teen shot in Wilmington 1 min ago
- Man who bought guns for teen sentenced
- ID released of man killed on Pa. Turnpike
- Princeton begins meningitis B vaccinations
- US Airways, American merger complete
- Rachael Ray's cookbook competition