Overdoing it with the 911 calls
AVON PARK, Fla. (AP) - March 3, 2010 -- You would figure Timothy Todd Lawrence has pretty sore fingers.
And deputies are pretty sore at him, too.
Lawrence is charged with calling 911 more than 200 times over just three days.
Authorities in Highlands County say Lawrence would only speak to female dispatchers and made sexual comments to one of them.
Deputies charge Lawrence made 151 911 calls in a little under nine hours alone and he kept dialing over several days.
florida, 9-1-1 call, dumb criminals, bizarre bazaar
- Officers drive into hail of gunfire 3 min ago
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain 3 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Shots fired into a Philadelphia firehouse
- 3 Phila. schools closed Friday, staff relocated
- How to safeguard your computer against kidnappers
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Police: Gloucester Co. woman's death a homicide
- Police search for missing Philadelphia couple
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Resident return to assess damage from Ewing explosion
- K9 unit leads police to burglary suspect in Medford
- Upper Darby cop charged with DUI in hit-and-run
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain
3 min ago