Overdoing it with the 911 calls
AVON PARK, Fla. (AP) - March 3, 2010 -- You would figure Timothy Todd Lawrence has pretty sore fingers.
And deputies are pretty sore at him, too.
Lawrence is charged with calling 911 more than 200 times over just three days.
Authorities in Highlands County say Lawrence would only speak to female dispatchers and made sexual comments to one of them.
Deputies charge Lawrence made 151 911 calls in a little under nine hours alone and he kept dialing over several days.
florida, 9-1-1 call, dumb criminals, bizarre bazaar
- More Snow on the Way
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Winter storm forecast maps
- Arrest made in Beats headphone murder
- 2 arrested for violent Center City attack
- Thief steals $17K from Philadelphia charter school
- 2 PSU students charged with ethnic intimidation
- Teen shot and killed in Wilmington
- 2K get meningitis B vaccinations at Princeton
- US Airways, American merger complete
- Rachael Ray's cookbook competition
- Video: Woman finds, returns envelope full of cash