Big reward for missing hockey stick
TORONTO (AP) - March 9, 2010 -- It's a ten-grand reward for a hockey stick.
But this is no ordinary stick.
It's the one Sidney Crosby used to score the winning goal in Canada's overtime victory over the U.S. in the gold medal Olympic hockey game.
Hockey Canada team officials say they noticed Crosby's stick and glove were missing when they packed up the equipment.
Reebok has set up a tip line and is offering a $10,000 reward.
Reebok officials say they have already received some potentially useful information.
Crosby's stick is a Reebok 10K Sickick II model that retails for about $250.
canada, winter olympics, bizarre bazaar
- Photos: 6 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Autopsy results released in death of Pa. Trooper's wife 21 min ago
- Accused wedding crasher thief pleads guilty
- SEPTA, union resume talks to avoid strike
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- Photos: Pictures from the finger-bite mall attack
- Investigators chase 'every angle' in missing jet
- Court won't hear dispute over 'boobies' bracelets
- Are store credit cards worth the discount?
- Video: 85-year-old grandma outsmarts robber