Big reward for missing hockey stick
TORONTO (AP) - March 9, 2010 -- It's a ten-grand reward for a hockey stick.
But this is no ordinary stick.
It's the one Sidney Crosby used to score the winning goal in Canada's overtime victory over the U.S. in the gold medal Olympic hockey game.
Hockey Canada team officials say they noticed Crosby's stick and glove were missing when they packed up the equipment.
Reebok has set up a tip line and is offering a $10,000 reward.
Reebok officials say they have already received some potentially useful information.
Crosby's stick is a Reebok 10K Sickick II model that retails for about $250.
canada, winter olympics, bizarre bazaar
- Chase ends near Sports Complex; suspects sought
- Tracking Weekend Storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- OSHA investigates lead exposure at Oxford Mills
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- No death penalty for man charged in wife death
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes
- 800K in danger of ID theft after laptop theft
- North Korea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle
Press Your Luck
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos