Big reward for missing hockey stick
TORONTO (AP) - March 9, 2010 -- It's a ten-grand reward for a hockey stick.
But this is no ordinary stick.
It's the one Sidney Crosby used to score the winning goal in Canada's overtime victory over the U.S. in the gold medal Olympic hockey game.
Hockey Canada team officials say they noticed Crosby's stick and glove were missing when they packed up the equipment.
Reebok has set up a tip line and is offering a $10,000 reward.
Reebok officials say they have already received some potentially useful information.
Crosby's stick is a Reebok 10K Sickick II model that retails for about $250.
canada, winter olympics, bizarre bazaar
- Lockdown lifted at Pennsbury High School
- Lots of sun, chilly today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Multi-alarm fire at NJ apartment complex
- Western Pa. school reopens after stabbings
- Multiple arrests after fight in bar parking lot 51 min ago
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
- Photos: Pictures of damage from Tuesday's storm
- 19-year-old struck, killed in Bordentown ID'd 55 min ago
- 292 missing, 4 dead in South Korea ferry disaster 36 min ago
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Free coffee as Wawa celebrates 50th
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- 19-year-old struck, killed in Bordentown ID'd
55 min ago
Press Your Luck
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos