Bunny hop comes up a bit short
BISMARCK, N.D. (AP) - March 30, 2010 -- They hopped to it -- but there weren't enough hoppers.
A try to set a bunny hop world record has come up about 500 hoppers short.
The Missouri Valley Optimists Club hosted an Easter egg hunt at the Bismarck, N.D. zoo over the weekend.
Part of the fun was a mass bunny hop.
But the Bismarck hoppers didn't come close to the current record of 3,841 people.
To qualify, the bunny hoppers have to hop for five minutes while wearing bunny ears.
Delta, Utah, holds the current Guinness World Records title.
north dakota, bizarre bazaar
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days 8 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Oil slick, debris not from missing Malaysia jet 52 min ago
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- Are store credit cards worth the discount?
- Video: Skydiver's mid-air collision with plane 58 min ago
- Photos: Kevin Grow joins Harlem Globetrotters
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act 36 min ago
- Skydiver's mid-air collision with plane
58 min ago