Bunny hop comes up a bit short
BISMARCK, N.D. (AP) - March 30, 2010 -- They hopped to it -- but there weren't enough hoppers.
A try to set a bunny hop world record has come up about 500 hoppers short.
The Missouri Valley Optimists Club hosted an Easter egg hunt at the Bismarck, N.D. zoo over the weekend.
Part of the fun was a mass bunny hop.
But the Bismarck hoppers didn't come close to the current record of 3,841 people.
To qualify, the bunny hoppers have to hop for five minutes while wearing bunny ears.
Delta, Utah, holds the current Guinness World Records title.
north dakota, bizarre bazaar
- 2 dead after building explosion in New York City
- AccuWeather: Thunderstorms possible today 35 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Delco 2nd grade teacher groped girls in class 8 min ago
- Montco 3rd grader hospitalized with meningitis infection
- Phila. cop charged with false imprisonment 13 min ago
- Photos: Pictures from East Harlem explosion
- Man in boxers attacks police station, cars 10 min ago
- NJ teen who sued parents returns home 2 min ago
- Pa. state senator charged with misuse of office 59 min ago
- Homes evacuated in Tacony for gas leak 58 min ago
- Co. carjacking suspect arrested after rush hour chase
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane 49 min ago
- Man in boxers attacks police station, cars
10 min ago