Bunny hop comes up a bit short
BISMARCK, N.D. (AP) - March 30, 2010 -- They hopped to it -- but there weren't enough hoppers.
A try to set a bunny hop world record has come up about 500 hoppers short.
The Missouri Valley Optimists Club hosted an Easter egg hunt at the Bismarck, N.D. zoo over the weekend.
Part of the fun was a mass bunny hop.
But the Bismarck hoppers didn't come close to the current record of 3,841 people.
To qualify, the bunny hoppers have to hop for five minutes while wearing bunny ears.
Delta, Utah, holds the current Guinness World Records title.
north dakota, bizarre bazaar
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- Frost Advisory Overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Crescentville shooting 41 min ago
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear 20 min ago
- Heist investigation leads to Roxborough apartment
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Police: Elderly man targeted in Chester home invasion
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 48 min ago
- Reward offered in poisoning of puppy
- Police: Brandywine Park flasher surrenders
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Warminster
- Beau Biden to run for governor in Del.
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
20 min ago