Unlikely candidate for senate
NEW ORLEANS (AP) - March 31, 2010 -- Stormy Daniels may soon find out if sex and politics mix.
The porn star intends to announce in a couple of weeks whether she'll run for the U.S. Senate from her native Louisiana.
Her spokesman says Daniels will make her intentions know on tax day -- April 15th.
Nearly a year ago she formed a committee to explore a possible Senate race.
Republican David Vitter currently holds the seat.
The porn star hasn't declared a party affiliation.
In the meantime, Daniels is promoting her X-rated venture and personal appearances online.
louisiana, election, pornography, sex, bizarre bazaar
- 3 children rescued from Southwest Phila. house fire
- Windy And Cool
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Philadelphia man arrested for firing shots at police
- Fire forces evacuation of N. Phila. high-rise apt.
- Police investigate 2 robberies in Montgomery Co.
- Cold start to 1st summer after Sandy at Jersey Shore
- Angel Flight crashes in NY, 2 killed, 1 missing
- No quick fix for downed bridge on holiday weekend
- Police seek suspect in Olney sex assault
- Actor Tyler Perry donates $100K to Ohio schools
- 4 men sought in West Philadelphia armed robbery
- Police: Woman who hit teen was DUI, reading text
Press Your Luck
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos