This was a heavy prank
WEST FARGO, N.D. (AP) - April 7, 2010 -- Combine sandbags and high school seniors -- and you have a heavy prank.
Some North Dakota students found a use for sandbags left over from this spring's flooding.
The sandbags were piled up in front of the doors at West Fargo High.
Principal Gary Clark says the school brought in a tractor and trucks to haul them away.
Classes weren't delayed Monday morning, but Clark says the school is taking the prank seriously.
He says the sandbags could have blocked emergency responders if there had been a fire.
He adds the seniors will have to pay the overtime and equipment costs.
north dakota, practical jokes, bizarre bazaar
- 7-alarm fire destroys homes in Sea Isle City 7 min ago
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Arrest warrant sought for captain of sunken ferry
- Popular chocolate maker reopens in time for Easter
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom 33 min ago
- Penn State police: 3 posed nude at Nittany shrine