Finally a winner for the motorized lounge chair
PROCTOR, Minn. (AP) - April 22, 2010 -- The third time could be the keeper for that motorized lounge chair.
The chair was seized in a Minnesota drunken driving case.
It's been put up for auction three times, but the two previous sales fell through.
Now, the chair has been auctioned off again, for a winning bid of $3,700.
Auction manager Bart Kyte says 15 people bid on Do-Bid.com.
The buyer hasn't been named.
The recliner is powered by a lawnmower engine and has cup holders and a stereo.
Proceeds go to the Proctor Police Department, which seized the chair after the owner crashed into a parked car.
The man pleaded guilty to drunken driving.
minnesota, beer, DUI, bizarre bazaar
- Chase ends near Sports Complex; suspects sought
- Cold today, Saturday looks snowy 22 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police shoot at suspected carjacker in SW Philadelphia 12 min ago
- OSHA investigates lead exposure at Oxford Mills
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- No death penalty for man charged in wife death
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes
- 800K in danger of ID theft after laptop theft
- Cold today, Saturday looks snowy
22 min ago
- Police shoot at suspected carjacker in SW...
12 min ago
Press Your Luck
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos