Man in feud placed fake orgy ad
HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) - April 22, 2010 -- A Connecticut man is due in court on charges that he targeted his neighbor in an online advertisement that invited strangers to a rowdy orgy with a soccer mom.
Forty-two-year-old Philip James Conran is scheduled to appear Thursday in Hartford Superior Court. The West Hartford man is charged with reckless endangerment, harassment and other offenses.
Police say Conran and the neighbor had been feuding. They say he posted a Craigslist ad on April 5 pretending to be the neighbor. The ad said the woman wanted to fulfill her fantasy of group sex and listed her address, prompting several strangers to visit or drive by.
One man was arrested after allegedly going to the wrong address and groping a teenage girl there.
connecticut, sex, craigslist, dumb criminals, bizarre bazaar
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Temps Soar 36 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery 22 min ago
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West Philly 5 min ago
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- 1 dead after car plunges into lake in Vineland 44 min ago
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Temps Soar
36 min ago
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
22 min ago
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West...
5 min ago