Family feud over brew
NEW PORT RICHEY, Fla. (AP) - June 2, 2010 -- A Florida man faces charges in a family feud over beer.
Authorities report Charles Dennison called 911 to complain that his mother was taking his brew.
Deputies in Pasco County say the 32-year-old Dennison was "very intoxicated" when they showed up at his home.
According to authorities, Dennison said he'd keep calling 911 unless his mother was arrested.
But he's the one in trouble with the law.
Dennison is now charged with making false 911 calls and was jailed on $150 bond.
florida, alcohol, beer, dumb criminals, 9-1-1 call, bizarre bazaar
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- AccuWeather: Easter to be comfortable, breezy
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Video: 5,000 turn out for Easter service in Mt. Airy
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter 58 min ago
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76 56 min ago
- Man shot, killed in Gloucester Twp. apartment
- Man found shot in minivan in Tioga-Nicetown 57 min ago
- Girl hospitalized after near-drowning in Philly hotel
- 2 injured after car hits Camden police cruiser
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Divers pull more bodies from sunken South Korean ferry
- Video: Snowmobiler charged by angry moose