Family feud over brew
NEW PORT RICHEY, Fla. (AP) - June 2, 2010 -- A Florida man faces charges in a family feud over beer.
Authorities report Charles Dennison called 911 to complain that his mother was taking his brew.
Deputies in Pasco County say the 32-year-old Dennison was "very intoxicated" when they showed up at his home.
According to authorities, Dennison said he'd keep calling 911 unless his mother was arrested.
But he's the one in trouble with the law.
Dennison is now charged with making false 911 calls and was jailed on $150 bond.
florida, alcohol, beer, dumb criminals, 9-1-1 call, bizarre bazaar
- Multi-vehicle crash closes EB Pa. Turnpike
- Temps Soar
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Volleyball coach accused sex with student 3 min ago
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West Philly
- Car plunges into lake in Vineland, victims ID'd
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Photos: Pictures of the Pa. Turnpike crash
- Woman's secret Santa turns out to be Bill Gates 42 min ago
- Temps Soar