Was this mannequin really obscene?
BEATRICE, Neb. (AP) - July 13, 2010 -- A small town mannequin is raising eyebrows.
Police in Beatrice, Nebraska, covered the window at Hannah's Treasures after getting complaints about the mannequin.
The female fashion dummy had a pair of pants around its ankles.
The shop owner later put a bikini on the mannequin.
The lawyer for store owner Kevin Kramer says he may sue.
The attorney tells the Beatrice Daily Sun that nothing about the "naked mannequin constitutes obscenity."
The city attorney says he's reviewing police reports on the incident.
nebraska, bizarre bazaar
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Milder Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash 11 min ago
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- 2 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton 8 min ago
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident 50 min ago
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Video: Annual Phila. Flower Show wraps up
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ