Was this mannequin really obscene?
BEATRICE, Neb. (AP) - July 13, 2010 -- A small town mannequin is raising eyebrows.
Police in Beatrice, Nebraska, covered the window at Hannah's Treasures after getting complaints about the mannequin.
The female fashion dummy had a pair of pants around its ankles.
The shop owner later put a bikini on the mannequin.
The lawyer for store owner Kevin Kramer says he may sue.
The attorney tells the Beatrice Daily Sun that nothing about the "naked mannequin constitutes obscenity."
The city attorney says he's reviewing police reports on the incident.
nebraska, bizarre bazaar
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school 4 min ago
- Temps Soar
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Runway littered with holiday mail 5 min ago
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle crash 40 min ago
- Bishop McDevitt HS student robbed at gunpoint 49 min ago
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ 27 min ago
- Gov. Christie signs immigrant tuition bill
- Volleyball coach accused of sex with student
- Shots fired at home in Lower Gwynedd
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Temps Soar
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle...
40 min ago