No more eating out
BALTIMORE (AP) - August 12, 2010 -- Andrew Palmer won't be eating out anytime soon.
He's been sentenced to a year and a half in jail for scamming restaurants.
The Baltimore man pleaded guilty to faking seizures to get out of paying his tab.
Prosecutors say Palmer ate and drank at several restaurants in recent months.
When the check came, he made like he was suffering an attack that required medical attention.
Court records show Palmer has a long criminal history that includes 40 theft convictions.
baltimore, maryland, dumb criminals, bizarre bazaar
- Skydiver in fatal South Jersey accident ID'd
- Sunny today, more clouds tomorrow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Surveillance expected from Target heist
- Person of interest ID'd in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Camden teen reported missing
- I-95 reopens after car catches fire
- Residents displaced after West Philadelphia fire
- 4 injured in Route 295 crash
- Teen stowaway survives flight in landing gear 30 min ago
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Oscar Mayer hot dogs recalled due to misbranding 48 min ago
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!