No more eating out
BALTIMORE (AP) - August 12, 2010 -- Andrew Palmer won't be eating out anytime soon.
He's been sentenced to a year and a half in jail for scamming restaurants.
The Baltimore man pleaded guilty to faking seizures to get out of paying his tab.
Prosecutors say Palmer ate and drank at several restaurants in recent months.
When the check came, he made like he was suffering an attack that required medical attention.
Court records show Palmer has a long criminal history that includes 40 theft convictions.
baltimore, maryland, dumb criminals, bizarre bazaar
- 3 children rescued from Southest Phila. house fire 13 min ago
- Windy And Cool 31 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Philadephia man arrested for firing shots at police 5 min ago
- Fire forces evacuation of N. Phila. high-rise apt. 9 min ago
- Police investigate 2 robberies in Montgomery Co.
- Police seek suspect in Olney sex assault
- Police: Woman who hit teen was DUI, reading text
- Deadly crash on I-295 in Mercer County, N.J.
- Tractor trailer crash jams traffic in Chesco
- Philadelphia man sentenced in shaken baby death
- 4 men sought in West Philadelphia armed robbery
- No quick fix for downed bridge on holiday weekend 45 min ago
- Windy And Cool
31 min ago
Press Your Luck
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos