No more eating out
BALTIMORE (AP) - August 12, 2010 -- Andrew Palmer won't be eating out anytime soon.
He's been sentenced to a year and a half in jail for scamming restaurants.
The Baltimore man pleaded guilty to faking seizures to get out of paying his tab.
Prosecutors say Palmer ate and drank at several restaurants in recent months.
When the check came, he made like he was suffering an attack that required medical attention.
Court records show Palmer has a long criminal history that includes 40 theft convictions.
baltimore, maryland, dumb criminals, bizarre bazaar
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty
- Turning Milder 21 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings 28 min ago
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's 49 min ago
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- Person injured in incident on train tracks in Center City 47 min ago
- Police in standoff at home in Uwchlan Twp. 51 min ago
- NJ Transit bus crashes into building, 9 injured 39 min ago
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding 41 min ago
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught on camera
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
- Police in standoff at home in Uwchlan Twp.
51 min ago
- Person injured in incident on train tracks...
47 min ago
- Water pressure problems plague Trenton
21 min ago
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay...
41 min ago
Press Your Luck
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos