Philly cyclists bare all to promote cleaner air
PHILADELPHIA (AP) - September 6, 2010 -- Hundreds of naked and partially nude cyclists have pedaled their way through Philadelphia to promote bicycling awareness and cleaner air.
Some of the buff bikers wore body paint, some were in bathing suits and some were completely naked.
This was the second year for the Philly Naked Bike Ride. Similar rides have taken place in more than 70 cities worldwide since 2004.
The bicyclists pedaled several miles through the city on Sunday evening.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, naked in public, bizarre bazaar
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Brief Surge of Mild Air 46 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mutilated animal in Brewerytown possibly a bobcat 15 min ago
- Police investigate 2 shootings at illegal Trenton bar 22 min ago
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Cabbie allegedly locks doors in credit card dispute 19 min ago
- Wynnewood community mourns college student's death 26 min ago
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run 1 min ago
- Man arrested after Phila. police crash, chase ID'd
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley 10 min ago
- Accused wedding crasher thief pleads guilty 21 min ago
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery
Press Your Luck
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos