Avast!! Rare grog in Pa. be expensive!
HARRISBURG, Pa. (AP) - Septembree 17, 2010 -- Would ye pay nearly 23 bucks fer a keg o' brew?
Thar be plenty o' folks who will.
Grog lovers lined up before dawn t' buy 25-ounce bottles o' Splinter Blue.
Th' limited edition brew be produced by th' Troegs Brewin' Company in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.
Brewery co-owner Chris Trogner says all 400 bottles be gone within hours.
Th' grog be aged in oak fer more than a year before bein' bottled.
Th' brewery says Splinter Blue has "a sharp acidic cherry flavor, followed by a doughy cereal-like finish."
Trogner says if enough swabbies like 't, they might brew 't again, Ya horn swollgin' scallywag!
minnesota, naked in public, bizarre bazaar
- China: Vietnam detects signals from missing plane 11 min ago
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- ID theft warrant leads to pot bust in Hamilton Twp.
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Gun falls out of sock, kills thrift store worker
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
Press Your Luck
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos