Landlubber pinched twice for too much grog
GREELEY, Colo. (AP) - September 13, 2010 -- A Colorado landlubber might be keelhauled for dipping into the grog!
He be arrested twice for drunken driving.
First, for piloting his own car.
Then, the scurvy dog tried pilotin' a police car that he pinched.
Police say the suspect slipped out his shackles and drove off in the police cruiser, while officers be interviewin' witnesses.
The Greeley Tribune reports the bucko weighed anchor for about a mile before police put him in the stockade.
colorado, alcohol, driving, DUI, dumb criminals, police, automobiles, bizarre bazaar
- Target confirms breach; up to 40M affected 11 min ago
- Turning Milder
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Man dies in fast-moving blaze in New Castle Co.
- Police search for suspects in religious store robbery
- Jewelry thieves target Montgomery Co. open houses
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught on camera
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Video: Christmas tree comes to life in school prank 7 min ago
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
- Target confirms breach; up to 40M affected
11 min ago
- Christmas tree comes to life in school prank
7 min ago