Road rage without the road
FAIRBANKS, Alaska (AP) - September 30, 2010 -- It's a case of road rage -- where there are no roads.
Authorities say Jacob D. Savage has pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor count of assault.
The incident involved two men on all-terrain vehicles in the Fort Yukon, Alaska, area.
The town doesn't have any paved roads.
According to authorities, the case of road-less rage included aggressive driving and assault.
Savage says he overreacted and didn't mean any harm.
A judge sentenced Savage to a year in jail with nine months suspended.
alaska, road rage, bizarre bazaar
- Plane's landing gear collapses at Phila. Airport 52 min ago
- After a Cold Night, Temps Rebound
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Police: Coatesville man died before fire began
- NJ charges 4 with false Sandy aid applications
- After 6 days, Malaysian jet mystery still unsolved
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- 7th body recovered after NYC explosion
- Philadelphia Zoo welcomes 2 new tiger cubs
- Video: Man punches boy, 8, steals his iPad