Road rage without the road
FAIRBANKS, Alaska (AP) - September 30, 2010 -- It's a case of road rage -- where there are no roads.
Authorities say Jacob D. Savage has pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor count of assault.
The incident involved two men on all-terrain vehicles in the Fort Yukon, Alaska, area.
The town doesn't have any paved roads.
According to authorities, the case of road-less rage included aggressive driving and assault.
Savage says he overreacted and didn't mean any harm.
A judge sentenced Savage to a year in jail with nine months suspended.
alaska, road rage, bizarre bazaar
- ABC News: Possible security breach at Target 21 min ago
- Winter Warm Up
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught on camera
- Arrest in stabbing of elderly man in Egg Harbor
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Guide dog saves blind man after subway track fall
- Impact of Sunoco HQ, Citibank leaving Philly
- Video: Soldier returning from Afghanistan...