Who says three's a crowd?
FARGO, N.D. (AP) - October 11, 2010 -- Ask me about me granddaughters.
That might be a good bumper sticker for a Minnesota couple.
Pat and Dan Geraghty have welcomed three new granddaughters into the family, all born within 20 minutes at the same Fargo hospital.
The girls are now two months old.
The Fargo Forum reports their daughter and her husband had twin girls the morning of August 12.
Minutes later, Geraghty's son and his wife had a baby girl, too.
All the babies arrived early.
The family says the first cousins with the same birthday are sure to be best friends.
north dakota, hospitals, bizarre bazaar
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit, run
- Tracking St. Patty's Day Snow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for jet widens
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc.
- Bucks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas
- Delaware Co. mother seeks help finding son's killer
- Minn. man pulls police officer from burning car
- Delaware man charged with 12th DUI
- Del. trooper charged with stalking, harassment
- Community relief for victims of Ewing Twp. explosion
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies