Naked man found in business watching porn
OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) - October 13, 2010 -- Authorities say a man walked into work in Oklahoma City and discovered a naked man sitting at his desk, looking at pornography.
Curtis Halberstadt was being held Tuesday on an indecent exposure complaint.
According to a police report, a worker at the unidentified business found a nude man viewing pornography on his computer when he came back from lunch on Thursday.
Police say the employee told them he didn't know the intruder and that the man didn't work there.
According to the report, when the employee asked him what he was doing there, the man said, "cleaning and trying to make some money."
An Oklahoma County jailer says Halberstadt is being held on $2,000 bond. The jailer says records don't indicate whether Halberstadt had retained an attorney.
oklahoma, computers, pornography, sex, dumb criminals, bizarre bazaar
- Photos: Recent prostitution arrests in Philadelphia 13 min ago
- Clouds to sun, cool today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Vice principal commits suicide after ferry accident
- Popular chocolate maker reopens in time for Easter 1 min ago
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist 3 min ago
- Penn State police: 3 posed nude at Nittany shrine
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- Photos: Suspects in Ocean Co. child porn sweep
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Video: Hero twins yell, hit carjacker to escape