Naked man found in business watching porn
OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) - October 13, 2010 -- Authorities say a man walked into work in Oklahoma City and discovered a naked man sitting at his desk, looking at pornography.
Curtis Halberstadt was being held Tuesday on an indecent exposure complaint.
According to a police report, a worker at the unidentified business found a nude man viewing pornography on his computer when he came back from lunch on Thursday.
Police say the employee told them he didn't know the intruder and that the man didn't work there.
According to the report, when the employee asked him what he was doing there, the man said, "cleaning and trying to make some money."
An Oklahoma County jailer says Halberstadt is being held on $2,000 bond. The jailer says records don't indicate whether Halberstadt had retained an attorney.
oklahoma, computers, pornography, sex, dumb criminals, bizarre bazaar
- Chase ends near Sports Complex; suspects sought 59 min ago
- Tracking Weekend Storm 20 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- OSHA investigates lead exposure at Oxford Mills 39 min ago
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- No death penalty for man charged in wife death
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes
- 800K in danger of ID theft after laptop theft
- North Korea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle 51 min ago
- Flyers fans receive greatest Christmas gift
30 min ago
- Firefighter adopts abused cat
47 min ago
- Tracking Weekend Storm
20 min ago
Press Your Luck
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos